Saturday, April 7, 2007

Another Milestone

Olivia was eating a slice of pizza yesterday when she noticed her front tooth hurt when she took a bite. She thought it might be loose so she wiggled it and, sure enough, it's LOOSE! She is now obsessed with wiggling it and reports that it is loose enough this morning to wiggle with her tongue. I'm not sure how long it will be before it falls out, but I'll post a picture as soon as it does!

I can't mention Olivia without mentioning Anika. She says the funniest things. The other night at dinner I told her she had to finish her milk because she poured it herself. She whispered in my ear "Mommy, sometimes you're pretty and sometimes you are a dirt bag. And sometimes you are a pretty dirt bag." Anika says she heard the word "dirt bag" on the movie "Over the Hedge," but Mark and I both know where she REALLY heard it: Grandpa. I told my Dad and he knew right away where she heard it. I told him Anika didn't give him up, but that Mark and I knew better!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously.. you have the wittiest kids! They are so quick on the uptake! The other day Logan said, "Holy Crap!" Unfortunately, she got that from me. Tell Grandpa to watch his mouth.. could be worse! :)

Anonymous said...

I take the 5th, no one has heard me use the line "dirt bag" in such a long time, I've even forgotten what it means!!!! I think it was Cindy's kids that use those words around my kids and they just picked up their bad hadbits

Blog Archive