Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Well.............

Happy New Year to everyone! The Bennett family was sacked out by 11:00.

I'm such a loser that I fell asleep on the couch around 10 o'clock or so. My Dad & Debbie were still here. Nice hostess, huh! Then they left as they were also very tired. At this point, the girls were still awake watching High School Musical 2. When everyone left, I went upstairs, changed into my jammies, grabbed some blankets and pillows, and went back downstairs. We each took a couch and laid back down. Mark was still awake. He finally dozed off in the recliner only to awaken a few minutes before midnight. He CLAIMS he tried to wake us up at 11:58, but really I think he was so tired he said our names a few times and when we didn't respond, he fell back asleep! We woke up at 12:45 and carried the kids up to bed. Too funny!

We had a great time hanging out with everyone. It was nice to hang out with Zach too. I am really proud of Zach and everything he has accomplished this year. Keep it up Zach! You can do anything you put your mind to doing!

We have a huge prime rib in the oven right now. It smells sooooo good. Brian's clan is coming over, along with my Dad, Debbie, Zach and his girlfriend, Katrina.

Here's to a fabulous, fun, family & friend filled 2008!

0 comments:

Blog Archive