Monday, February 12, 2007

My First Blog

Here it goes, my first blog! Cindy and Ana Christine make it look so fun! I chose www.mark3kidsandadog.blogspot.com for my web address because 'pregnantlady' and 'bunintheoven' were already taken! Ha Ha!





I think we are all on our way to being over this horrible cold we've had for nearly a month now (all except Mark, that is). And now that I am into my second trimester I am not feeling so pukey and exhausted 24/7! And Spring is right around the corner! Things couldn't be looking better right now!


The girls and I will be making Valentine's Day goodies today or tomorrow. I love making big, fat heart-shaped cut out cookies with lots of delicious frosting. Then we will deliver to our favorite Valentine's!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blog train! I look forward to hearing about what's going on with you guys! I hear we are due around the same time.. well, technically, I'm due in Sept, but I probably won't make it past August... hopefully anyway! :)

Unknown said...

Such cute kids by the way.. they have really grown in a year! :)

Carlos Chacon said...

Welcome to the bloggersphere! I know it is just my 2 cents; however, you might want to tone it down a bit--your site is very loud. Just saying . . .

Unknown said...

Don't listen to carlos.. he has no taste. Oh, and you've been tagged.. check my blog. (This is a one time thing... I NEVER do this... but it's fun and easy)

Anonymous said...

Yum, yum, I love big fat sugar cookies with lots of frosting!! Even better I love big fat sugar cookies with lots of red frosting that sticks to your lips and teeth and gives such wonderful looking smiles!! Ahhh, Valentines Day!!

Welcome to blogging. It's the only way I keep up with my kids and now my Nieces as well.

Blog Archive