Tuesday, February 13, 2007

So I've Been Tagged

Soooo.............Day 1 of my Blog and I've been tagged! Hmmmmm..........


Here's how it works: "Each player of this game starts with '6 Weird Things about You'. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.

Ummmm, I don't know 6 other people to tag, but I will give you 6 weird things about me:

1. I love to eat peanut butter straight out of the jar (I never double dip).
2. My second toe is longer than my big toe. I personally don't think this is THAT weird, but Mark sure thinks it is strange. I am betting this is a Twilegar trait!
3. Because my second toe is longer than my first, I can pick up all kinds of things with my 1st and 2nd toes!
4. When I was a kid, I could burp REALLY loud. When I would answer the phone and get those automated surveys (you know, they ask a question and wait for you to respond) I would burp loud and long for my answer while trying not to laugh. Ask my Dad!
5. I crave pickles smothered in cream cheese when I am pregnant, well, 2 out of 3 times anyway.
6.

Check back later for #6. I have to think of something.

0 comments:

Blog Archive