Tuesday, May 15, 2007

So It's Been Awhile.............

I guess it's been awhile since I posted! Nothing too exciting since last post. I am feeling really, really good these days. Wish it was going to last, but I know it's not. Olivia now has 4 loose teeth, she should be losing that first one any day now. It will probably happen while we are camping this weekend! Anika has been keeping us laughing with her witty sayings. School is out in a few weeks and I couldn't be more relieved! We are planning on hanging out at the pool and the library this summer, maybe a few "field trips" to different places.

We are going on our first of two camping trips this weekend and everyone is VERY excited! I don't know who is more excited, the kids or Grandpa! Olivia is disappointed thought that we only get to stay for 2 nights. The weather should be great; it's looking like it'll be in the upper 70's!

I am looking forward to seeing Shrek the Third, as is Mark (and the kids). We will probably go see it next week.

Oh, I almost forgot! We had 4 (maybe 5) bull snakes (aka gopher snakes) in our back yard last Thursday. At the same time. Two of them were rather long at 4-5 feet each. The sprinklers had been on and I think they came for the water. They must live on the other side of our fence. It is nice to know they are there. I guess they like to eat rattlesnakes, which have also been seen in the field behind our house, as well as our front yard!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Emily Marie said...

Glad you are feeling well! Camping sounds so fun. I used to really like it but I have a hard time with it now! I think it is my bug phobia!:(
And for the snakes! I am glad you were ok with it, I probably would have screamed and made Carlos kill them! LOL But glad they take care of the rattlesnakes!

Anonymous said...

WE ALL HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME CAMPING IT'S TO BAD IT HAD TO END! WHY DOES TIME GO BY SO FAST WHEN YOU ARE HAVING FUN? WE DID SEE SOME BULL SNAKES AT OUR CAMP GROUNDS, THE KIDS STAYED AWAY FROM THEM, THEY REALLY LIKE TO WATCH THEM MOVE. SPENDING TIME WITH MY KIDS AND GRANDKIDS IS THE BEST TIME THAT I CAN HAVE. ALL MY GRANDKIDS WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THE SOURDOUGH PANCAKES, THE HOT SPRINGS, THE BIKE RIDES WE GO ON AROUND THE CAMP GROUND, THE CAMP FIRES AND SLEEPING IN THE TENTS AND CAMPER. THANKS FOR THE GOOD TIME FOR ALL WHO WENT WITH US CAMPING.

Blog Archive