Thursday, May 24, 2007

School Years

Well, Anika's last day of her first year in preschool was today. Everybody met at the park and we had a few hours of play and socializing interspersed with eating the snacks we packed! I am glad it's over. Next year won't be so easy.

Olivia had her music program last Friday before we left to go camping. I only cried once when they sang "What a Wonderful World." Not bad for a hormonal pregnant lady! After the music, they had a short graduation ceremony, complete with caps and "diplomas." I got the cutest picture of her walking down the aisle with her cap on, wiggling her loose tooth (I may post it someday, I have to download it first)!

Two more weeks and Olivia will be done with kindergarten. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. This summer, we plan to sleep in, well, Olivia and I hope to sleep in anyway. Anika is an early riser. She'll climb into bed w/ me and look at books while I doze a little while longer. We'll go to the library once a week and will frequent the local swimming pool a few times a week. We'll have park days w/ Anika's preschool classmates once a week, too. I think we'll stay plenty busy.

0 comments:

Blog Archive