Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My New Title

It's still "a wonderful life" here, however, since writing about having three kids, I have been wanting to change my title.

The phrase, "And then what happened?" is actually a phrase that Mark has used since I can remember. It annoys me and he knows it annoys me and that is why he says it. Over and over. He even annoys the poor kids with it. It is those crazy, annoying quirks he has that I love about him.

I think having kids is like that: day to day annoyances that can really grind my nerves at times, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!


OK, maybe a margarita. Just to take the edge off.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

For some reason, I found myself thinking about Mark saying that all the time and I started laughing... Abinadi just didn't get it.

Emily Marie said...

Gee whiz, I feel that way about the two that I have, what is going to happen when I have three!! I'm a bit frightened! ;)

Blog Archive