Friday, September 14, 2007

New pictures

One of Lukes' first smiles captured on camera! He's been smiling a bit more these days. It is one of the best feelings in the world when your baby smiles back at you!



Mark & Luke napping in the recliner. It must be nice to sleep all night and still get to take a nap in between football games! I love you, Mark!



Clearly, Luke does not want his picture taken! He is five weeks old tomorrow and still being smothered by his big sisters! We weighed him on our scale the other day and he is around 11 pounds and measuring 23.5 inches tall.



The girls were restless so we ventured out to Build-A-Bear (I hate that place). They had fun and they entertained themselves the rest of the day with their new bears. I did get Luke a teddy bear, he didn't have one yet. No outfits though, just a plain bear.



I spy a 90 pound dog under all those stuffed animals!



Here is Anika on her first day of preschool this year! She is so excited to be in the "older kid" class this year. She is mostly excited to get to take her own lunch once a week (just like Olivia)!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

First, you produce beautiful children! Second, thanks for the pictures... now you need to let us know what it's like to have three at home... how often are you up at night... is he on a schedule... how long does he eat (this one is for me... :) I had a dream last night that I brought all my kids out to Utah/Idaho for a visit... and Abinadi wasn't there.. I'm not really that brave, but it was a nice thought.

Blog Archive