Wednesday, December 19, 2007

He's Here! UPDATED!

I don't have many details right now (it's been a crazy day), but Jack Morgan Twilegar was born earlier this evening (around 9-ish). Everyone is doing well, just tired! I hear Jack has really cute, chubby cheeks! I will post more tomorrow after I talk to Brian or Beth more; hopefully I can post some pictures.
**********************************************************************************************************************************
OK, I don't have the exact time of birth, but Jack Morgan Twilegar weighed 8 lb 3 oz and is 19 1/2" long. I hear he has big hands and feet and is a very cute! Brian says he thinks he looks most like Douglas, but that he also looks a little like Luke. Brian should be sending me some pictures later today. I still can't believe that my little brother is changing diapers! And I just have to say that our family really loves Beth and Douglas and that we are so happy that they are a part of our family.

I have not been able to meet the little guy in person yet because MY family has been sick with a nasty cold virus. The girls and Mark are mostly over it, but Luke and I are still congested. Luke had to have chest x-rays and get tested for RSV yesterday. Both were negative, but he is having nebulizer treatments every four hours for the lung congestion. FUN TIMES!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HURRAH! I'm so excited for everyone! I can't wait for the pictures!

Ugh to the nebulizer treatments. We had to do that with Logan when she was a baby (we still do it now, but it's tons easier).

Emily Marie said...

Yeah for the baby! He came on our due date! Sorry to hear you are all sick, we are crossing our fingers that we don't get sick for at least another few weeks...by then I might be taking Laurie outside!!

Blog Archive