Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hmmm....... What to Do?

Well, the girls are off camping with Grandpa and Zach until Friday. It's so quiet. I miss them. I don't know what to do with myself. I have a few things I want to get done before school starts, but I'm not really sure where to start.

I've been wavering for a few weeks now, but today I was wandering around the house wondering what project I could tackle first.
So, I am going through the closets and getting rid of "stuff" by having a yard sale on Saturday.

I'd also like to shampoo the carpet and clean out all the kitchen cupboards. And vacuum my car out. And then there's my bedroom closet. Some freezer meals would be nice.

Just random thoughts, really.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang.. let me know what you actually get accomplished. I bet it's going to be a lot.. you are good like that! :) Good luck!

Blog Archive