Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Luke!




We celebrated Luke's 1st Birthday at Catalpa Park. Mark made the best BBQ chicken and my Dad brought some delicious corn on the cob. I made some simple cupcakes with my favorite 'boy' colors: blue frosting with chocolate sprinkles. All the Grandparents were there, including Great Grandma Ellen (Mark's Grandmother). The kids had a great time playing with their cousins who were visiting from out of town.

Luke is such a boy! He is into EVERYTHING! Not that the girls didn't get into everything, but he is more of a busy body I guess you could say. He started walking about two weeks ago. I baby proofed with outlet covers and put locks on the "dangerous" cabinets with the girls, but no door locks or toilet locks. Needless to say, he LOVES water.









He quickly caught on to the fact that he was the center of attention and really cheesed it up for the camera!



Finger lickin' good!

0 comments:

Blog Archive