Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Feel Old When..........

We were having a conversation at work the other day about New Kids on the Block, who, for the record, I was never a fan of.

Another nurse came up to the nurse's station and I asked her if she listened to them. She said (with a tone) "New Kids on the Block were way before my time."'

"What? How old ARE you?" I asked.

"I'm 23" she said (with the tone of a 13 year old).

"Oh. You can go now." (I was just kidding, of course).

We (the "older" nurses) had a good laugh.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's ok Heather.. you can come out of your "I really was a NKOTB fan" closet. I know that you secretly still are a big fan!

Emily Marie said...

I know the feeling. I didn't think I was that old but...when my baby sister has a baby and is turning 22! WHAT! I can't believe that! :) Hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you turn 57, then you can say your are old.....glad I'm only 56 !
love you
Dad

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LUKE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

We NEED a birthday post!!!

How are you? I spoke to your dad tonight for like an hour... he's so great. I love him!

Blog Archive