Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yo!

Yeah, so it's been awhile. I spend too much time on the darn Facebook site.

Here's a rundown of the last few months:

October: My Mom was in the hospital for the whole month. (She's better now). Anika turned 6 and we had a super fun Halloween/Birthday party for her. Speaking of Halloween, it was sooooo warm out when we went trick or treating.... didn't even need coats.

November: Uneventful month for us, except for the election. That was exciting. For us, anyway.

December: Lots of baking and eating. I worked on Christmas day for four hours. Yay. We had a nice family celebration on New Year's Eve. Mark and I wanted to go to bed around 10, but the kids insisted we stay up. So we did and it was fun. We saw fireworks.

January: Great prime rib dinner on New Year's Day. Feeling claustrophobic most of the month because the sun does not come out for THREE WEEKS! I am not exaggerating either. Mark remembered our "first date" anniversary (19 years). I'm a bad wife and I forgot.

February: I made the best Valentine sugar cookies EVER! Oh, and a really delicious Red Velvet Cake that my kids didn't like.


Yep, there you have it. How's that for boring?

1 comments:

Emily Marie said...

So you posted a while ago, and I am just now commenting...Sounds very similar to our last few months! :) Thanks for the update!

Blog Archive