Thursday, August 28, 2008

Boise Fire

So, here we are a few days after the worst fire in Boise's history. I drove down the road Tuesday morning and snapped a few pictures with my zoom lense. This is just devastating. Click on the picture to enlarge it for the full effect (the lines in the picture are power lines). I am still in disbelief.





One woman died. Her husband went out in their backyard to see where the smoke was coming from. The fire raced up the hill so fast he couldn't even make it back inside his house. He had to go around the front of his house. His wife didn't make it out.


Here is a story about our neighborhood.

I have more thoughts I will share............. not enough time right now.

1 comments:

Emily Marie said...

Oh man that is so sad! So unpredictable, how could they know!

Blog Archive